Budgetizer 3.0 on Windows Vista
Getting Budgetizer installed on Windows Vista
Budgetizer 3.0 can be run on Windows Vista, with a few small changes required.
The next update of Budgetizer will be fully Vista compatible, and will not require any changes on the user's part to install.
In order to install Budgetizer on Vista, do the following:
- Make sure you are logged in as a user with Administrator privileges when installing Budgetizer
- Run the install program, Setup.exe
- If there were any errors during install, re-run Setup.exe. It should complete ok the second time.
- Open Windows explorer, and go to the location Budgetizer was installed to (this will probably be C:\Program Files\Budgetizer)
- Right click on the Budgetizer folder, and select "Properties"
- Click on the "Security" tab
- Under the "Group or User Names" list box, click the "Edit" button
- Select "Users" from the list of Group or User Names
- Check the "Full Control" permission box in the "Permissions for Users" checklist
- Click "OK", then "OK" again
You should now be able to run Budgetizer with no problems.
Once you are ready to register Budgetizer, again make sure you are logged in as a user with Administrator privileges.